Here are the essay questions for applying to the UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA for a seat in the class starting in the fall of 2013.
1. What are the 2 or 3 strengths or characteristics that have driven your career success thus far? What are the other strengths that you would like to leverage in the future? (500 words maximum)
2. Please describe your short and long term goals post-MBA. Explain how your professional experience has shaped these goals; why this career option appeals to you; and how you arrived at the decision that now is the time and the MBA is the appropriate degree. (500 words maximum)
3. What personal qualities or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? How do these qualities or experiences equip you to contribute to UNC Kenan-Flagler? (500 words maximum)
4. If your standardized test scores are low, or if you have not had coursework in core business subjects (calculus, mathematics, statistics, financial accounting), please tell us how you plan to prepare yourself for the quantitative rigor of the MBA curriculum. (300 words maximum)
5. Is there any other information you would like to share that is not presented elsewhere in the application? (300 words maximum)
As always, do confirm application information directly at the Kenan-Flagler admissions pages.