1. Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must include the following:
- What are your short and long term career objectives?
- What skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you to achieve them?
- What do you hope to gain from the degree programme and how do you feel it will help you achieve the career objectives you have?
2. If you could change one thing about your current organisation, what would you make different? How would you overcome obstacles to this change, and what impact would this change have in the short-term and long-term? (300 words)
3. What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (up to 200 words)
1. Previous Roles/Promotions and Dates (150 word limit)
2. Describe your primary job responsibilities; 1) type and size of internal and external teams with which you work or supervise 2) type and number of clients or projects you manage; 3) size of budget or revenue for which you are responsible; 4) international experience or exposure (150 word limit)
3. What is your most significant challenge? (150 word limit)
4. What is your most significant accomplishment? (150 word limit)
Please provide information on any aspect of your candidacy that requires further explanation, or information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know (300 word limit).
Please verify all information at the Cambridge Judge MBA admissions site.