Sunday, March 2, 2014

MBA Resume Workshop in Tokyo on Saturday April 5, 2014

I am passionate about sharing MBA admissions related strategies and advice, and as such I will be hosting a workshop on building a strong resume as a component of your MBA application.

The workshop will be held at E4TG from 14:00 to 16:00 on Saturday April 5th, 2014. The venue is near Tokyo station and the event will be conducted in English. It is designed for a small group of MBA applicants and there will be time for interaction and questions.

The cost for attending this session is 2,000 yen payable in advance.  This is a worthwhile investment - after the application process, the resume will be a useful document that you'll continue to add to and revise during and even after the MBA experience.

Email me to sign up and I'll send more details including the address. Otherwise if you have questions let me know.

John Couke
john.couke@gmail.com