Interview* completed by: 11/1/2013
Interview* completed by: 11/6/2013
Interview* completed by: 1/31/2014
Interview* completed by: 4/2/2014
* This is an applicant-initiated interview. Details here.
Applications are due by 5pm E.S.T. on the deadline day.
Please respond fully but concisely to the following essay questions. There are no right or wrong answers. We encourage applicants to limit the length of their responses to 500 words for each essay. Please double-space your responses.
1. Why is an MBA a critical next step toward your short- and long-term career goals? Why is Tuck the best MBA fit for you and your goals and why are you the best fit for Tuck?
2. Tell us about your most meaningful collaborative leadership experience and what role you played. What did you learn about your own individual strengths and weaknesses through this experience?
3. Describe a circumstance in your life in which you faced adversity, failure, or setback. What actions did you take as a result and what did you learn from this experience?
4. (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.
5. (Reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally.
Please do confirm this information directly at the Dartmouth Tuck admissions website. Deadlines can be confirmed here and the essays can be confirmed here at their admissions blog - a site I highly recommend for those aiming to apply to this program!